Thursday, January 20, 2011

16 Weeks

So, I am now 16 weeks along...4 months for those that can't convert...
Everything's going great. I just had my doctor's appointment. I've only gained one pound since the last appointment. And because I've been slacking and haven't been "checking in" after every appointment, my weight is now 257 according to the doctor's scale, 255 by mine. So I've only gained 5 pounds so far. I've been eating really well and haven't had any morning sickness. No real cravings, except for pumpkin pie right at the very beginning. The baby's started moving around, which feels REALLY weird! In fact, it's moving around as I'm typing this!
I'm seeing pictures and videos of my brother's newborn, Britt Louise, and I am getting really excited (I know, you couldn't tell, right?). Mike and I got to hear the heartbeat today, which was totally cool! Mike got the cutest little goofy grin on his face when he heard it.
So, I guess that's about it for now. The doctor said the baby's big, which I guess is a good thing. He sounded almost surprised about it. But everything's healthy! We find out in 6 weeks what "it" is!

No comments:

Post a Comment