Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 12

Okay, so I've decided something. I'm going to start checking in on Fridays now. Why? Because I've discovered that I tend to eat a little more on the weekends, therefore screwing up my diet. It may be kinda cheating, and I'm sorry, but I do so well during the week and then wreck it on the weekends, no matter how much I try. So starting this week meet me here on Fridays. Yeah, I said this week. I'll check back in.
I'll just jump right to it...
Weight: 245.8 (down a couple tenths...I'll take it!)
Belly: 51 (yep...still the same)
Hips: 49 1/2 (up some)
Goal: Well, hopefully I can snip this yo-yo string and go down...and STAY down.
Picture: Sorry, guys, but I'm going to cheat you out of one today. Hopefully by Friday I'll feel a little more photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment