Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 15...

Hi guys!
I've come to a little conclusion. I don't think I'm going to post...at least not for a little while. I'm not stopping dieting altogether. But as you've seen I've been slacking off checking in. I'm just trying to get back into the rhythm of working (I know I've been working for about four months now) and also getting The Weekend Groomer up and running, that and right now there's my son's first birthday and vacation coming up. I feel slightly overwhelmed right now, and any little thing I can worry less about is better. Sorry if this disappoints anyone.
Plans for the future, however, is to start bike riding. My husband bought a bicycle and he's started riding it in the park. I tried riding it (note that it's a man's mountain bike) and almost crashed, so I think I'd do better with my own. And that way we could also ride together occasionally. We also want to get a seat for the back for our son. But we'll see how that goes.
Anyhoo...so I guess this is me signing off...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment