Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm baaaaack!
I know it's been awhile. I survived (barely) my first week back to work, and as I promised, I'd start keeping track of my weight again. Over the break I joined Weight Watchers. Now, I know I said that I wanted to do this on my own and not do any "fad" diets, but let's face it...I need a little help. I was starting to slack off at the end of last season, if you want to call it that. I picked Weight Watchers because I know it does work, plus going to the meetings has gotten me to start thinking about other foods and other ways to prepare food we already eat. I had started getting into a food rut, between tacos, spaghetti, burgers, and take-out during the week. Even though Mike's not doing it with me, he is being very encouraging and being more concious about my portion sizes when he makes up a plate of food for me. Plus, I think he kind of likes me on this "diet thing" because I'm trying out new foods and recipes and he gets to be the guinea pig! Like this low-fat frozen cheesecake dessert recipe I found while at the beach...he LOVES it!
As you know, before I got pregnant I was at 250. My highest weight when I was pregnant was 283 (ugh!). Between breast-feeding, playing around with my son, and Weight Watchers, I am already down to 246! I can finally fit back into my pre-pregnancy pants (thankfully...I was getting tired of the belly band!). I'll try to be better about getting pictures posted. I know before Eric was wanting to see more pictures to further document my progress. And I promise not to lie to you guys again. If I gain weight, (unfortunately) I gain weight and it will be told to the whole world on here. Hopefully, that will be incentive enough to not gain weight! So, without further ado...who's up for round two?!

No comments:

Post a Comment