Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yep, I'm slacking again. Sorry, guys! It's a little difficult to blog when you work all day, come home and spend time with the young'n, then go to sleep as soon as he's down. I'd like to say I'll try to be better, but there's no guarantees.
Anyhoo...so now I'm down to 240. Woot! Just keep it coming! Or going, as the case may be. I do have a little worry, though. Yes, I'm on Weight Watchers. But I'm also breast-feeding. And the latter alone helps burn up calories, therefore helping me to lose the weight. The worry is that once I stop breast-feeding, will I be back where I started? It was so hard for me to lose weight without a baby. Even with me keeping at it. I just got fitted for a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm in in April of next year. The sample dress I tried on fit, but it was a tight squeeze. I explained to the woman helping me my situation, and she said that as soon as she stopped breast-feeding her child, she started to gain all of her weight back. I guess I'll adjust when the time comes, but I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment