Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week 35

Howdy, folks!
I went to the doctor again today. I had actually gone three weeks ago, but forgot to post about it. That one wasn't all that special anyway, just a quick heartbeat check. Mike and I went to a prenatal class a few weekends ago, which I thought was really great (Mike started falling asleep during the first part!). It taught how to breathe, what to expect during labor, breastfeeding, and a little about after taking the baby home. They showed examples of natural labor, which didn't scare me as much as some people might think (not sure how Mike felt about that).


I'm up to 282 this week (I know...eight pounds in a month...ugh). I'm kinda hoping that's mostly baby weight as I haven't changed my eating habits any. If that is baby, then I'm gonna have a bigg'n! :-/

I worked on the nursery today. We didn't have enough money to go get paint and such, but the walls were already blue and we had leftover off-white paint from a previous project, as well as brushes, so I went online and found how to paint clouds and that's just what I did. It was really easy to do and only took me about half an hour to forty-five minutes to do. I only did the top half of the walls because I figured furniture will be covering the bottom half. Hopefully, Mike'll pick up the crib this weekend from his sister and the room will be set! I can't wait to get it all together!
Before...



After...



No comments:

Post a Comment