Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 2

I'm here! I'm here!
Sorry I'm late checking in. I did weigh myself yesterday, but got sidetracked. Not a bunch going on last week. This week I'm hoping to get out in this gorgeous weather and:
1) Start a compost heap.
2) Clean up the yard of dead leaves and stuff.
3) Weed the front flower gardens.
4) Dig up the overgrown scrubby shrubbery type things along the front walk.
5) Dig up the veggie garden in the back yard.
Yep, it's a hefty workload, but hopefully I can get it done. I'm really excited about the garden. I can't wait to grow my own veggies. Vegetables just taste better fresh from the garden versus buying them in the store. Even a farmer's market isn't as good. I know I can rent a tiller, but we don't have a lot of money. Dad was going to loan me his, but it's dead and it's going to be a while until someone can fix it. I might be able to borrow one from my coworker, but we'll see.
So, as for the weigh-in...
Weight: 245
I'm getting there. Slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment