Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week #16

I'm going to make this a quick one. Again, no picture, but now I'm thinking I may wait until I get down to thirty pounds off. Two more pounds to go! I'm still at 235, but I'm seeing that as good. Even when I got down to 236, I yo-yoed every week between 236 and 238. I've managed to stay here for two weeks. I've upped my gym time to four days a week by adding Tuesday now, as well. This weekend could be a breaker, though, as I'm at a family reunion with Mike's family and it's going to be a whole lot of Southern, down home cooking. We'll see what happens.
And just so you wonderful fan club of mine know, as Mike and I have no internet at home yet, I can't check in there. Well, Mom and Dad's computer is trying to die, so I'm not able to check in there for I don't know how long. Right now I'm using Mawmaw's computer here in Southwestern Virginia. I'll just have to figure out how to check in next week. Until then...

1 comment:

  1. You probably won't be able to read this but your gonna kick this weekends but!!

    ReplyDelete