Monday, August 9, 2010

THE PLAN

Hello, again!
Sorry about my little rant yesterday. I feel a little better now, though. Why, do you ask? Because I have a plan. Not entirely sure the plan will work, but it couldn't hurt, right?
And now...THE PLAN! I know, I make it sound so phenomenal, when really it's not something all that big. My plan is a journal. Yep, a journal. No, not a "Dear Diary" journal...a food journal. Mom, I don't want to hear any comments from you, especially in the I-Told-You-So Category.
Seriously, though. I'm going to start a food journal. By doing this, I'm hoping it'll make me more aware of what I eat, and therefore make me realize just how much I consume and can therefore adjust accordingly. That's a lot of therefores, I know. That's how serious I am!
So, I've already logged for today. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment