Monday, August 2, 2010

Week #21 (ON TIME!!!!!)

Howdy, folks!
Wait, what's that you say? It's Monday, not Thursday? Oh, my goodness! Looks like somebody got all technological!
Yes, Mike and I got a new laptop. And because somebody hasn't had a chance to COMPLETELY DELETE EVERYTHING (INCLUDING THE BUILT-IN WI-FI!)...not to mention any names, Michael...we have been able to install Verizon Wireless, so therefore have wireless internet throughout our cozy little home. No more need to go to mom's every week! Okay, that's not entirely true. I kinda like my mama...
Anyhoo...not that any of that had ANYTHING to do with my weight loss...Other than getting the laptop and internet, yet again, not much interesting has happened this past week. So, on to the weight!
Okay, I'll say it...236. Yep, no weight loss. Still the same. No weight gain is good, but no weight loss is not desireable. Here's hoping for next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment