Monday, August 16, 2010

Week #23

Hellooooo!
I'm in much better spirits this week. I got back in the gym last week, which was good. I started my food journal, which was also good. I also drank a lot more water than the previous week. One or all of these things could have contributed to my drastic weight gain last week. But this week I'm back on track!
A few things happened this past week. I became a jeweler for Premier Designs, a business I can do from home (which will be great when I have kids). Speaking of kids...I also went to a baby shower in northern Virginia for my sister-in-law, Anna (Eric's). So, all-in-all, a VERY busy weekend! I did pretty good about food, though. There was a lot of hors d'ouevres at both places. But I was good and didn't have very much. Well, except for those cucumber sandwich things made by Lindsey Spurlock. They were DE-LIC-IOUS!
So this week for my weigh-in, I am now...238. I lost 8 pounds. I don't know if the food journal is helping. I don't know if I had retained a lot of water the week before, and by drinking water this week I managed to lose water weight. I don't know if it was because I hadn't gone to the gym the week before. All I know is that something I changed this week worked. So I'll just keep doing all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment